To reocord sound from pc, whether it’s music, voice, or any audio, you can do it with a mp3 recorder. The idea is simple, record, save, and play back later. Let’s start this tutorial with this tool: Free Mp3 Recorder, it can be downloaded at the end of this post.
Free Mp3 Recorder is a free software (freeware) to record music or any other audio from your pc. It records the audio data played on the sound card, so any sound that can be played on the pc could be recorded. Including record music from online player which doesn’t have a download link or from your microphone when you are sing a song.
To get started
Click on the “Record Now” button it will start to record, you can select to record as Mp3 or Wav format. After finish, the recorded file will appear in the list below to let you play back to hear the effort. You can double click on the file name to play it or right click to select the menu options. Also a few button below to help you manage the play back and the recorded file list.
- You can record as Mp3/Wav format
- Specify the folder to save recorded files in
- Minimize to system tray to save screen space when you are doing recording
- A list to manage the recorded file, and right click menu supported on it
- Play back of the recorded audio
- Waveform display when recording